The Will2Walk Board of Directors is proud to announce the scholarship recipients for the second half of 2022! Representing 3 states and 2 countries, these 8 deserving applicants were awarded a total of $15,000 in scholarships toward the following items:
- Ayesha Brown, Colorado – Therapy
- Dominic Corradin, Arizona – Transportation
- Jennifer Garoua, Canada – Sports equipment
- Alfredo Moreno, Arizona – Basketball chair
- Tyler Pionke, Arizona – Bathroom modification
- John Sams, Michigan – Transportation
- Sage Sullivan, Colorado – Wheelchair electric attachment
- Gracie Valencia, Colorado – Therapy
Scholarship decisions were made after careful review and recommendation from the Will2Walk Scholarship Committee.
“For this cycle, we received 54 applications totaling over $270,000 in requests,” noted Jen Chaillie, Will2Walk Vice President and Committee Chair. “We continue to work hard to increase our Scholarship Program funding so we can improve the lives of even more individuals!”
Many thanks to committee members Julie Chambers, LaRonda Hart and Jordan Koeninger for their participation in the decision process. For more information on all of our Scholarship Program recipients, click here, or donate today to help us provide future scholarships!