The Will2Walk Board of Directors is proud to announce the scholarship recipients for the second half of 2020! Representing 7 states and 2 countries, these 10 deserving applicants were awarded a total of $15,500 in scholarships toward the following items:
- Hoene Aweau, Texas – Transportation
- Malinali Docktor, Canada – Therapy
- Brandon Fenton, Colorado – Gym / Trainer
- Bailee Jonas, Arizona – Kayak
- Isaac Lambert, California – Transportation
- Jordan McClinton, Georgia – Education
- Avery Moore, Connecticut – Gym / Training
- Nathan Nassoiy, Arizona – Handcycle
- Sierra Roth, Canada – Mountain Handcycle
- Edward Sperling, New York – Mountain Handcycle
Scholarship decisions were made after careful review and recommendation from the Will2Walk Scholarship Committee.
“For this cycle, we received 32 applications totaling almost $132,000 in requests,” noted Jen Chaillie, Will2Walk Vice President and Committee Chair. “The need is great, and with the cancelation of our AZ Golf Tourney, we need your support more than ever to continue to provide these scholarships!”
Many thanks to committee member LaRonda Hart and Executive Director Mary Vandenberg for their participation in the decision process. For more information on our Scholarship Program, click here, or donate today to help us provide future scholarships!