Do you know someone passionate about advancing the cause of those with spinal cord injuries? We are seeking an intern to help with our Phoenix-area fundraising events.
Gain event planning experience and build on your fundraising skills while working with a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people with spinal cord injury (SCI) lead active, fit and independent lives.
We seek an outgoing and well-organized college student. Experience with and or studies in development preferred, but not required.
The Events and Fundraising Intern will focus on the logistics and marketing of an annual fundraising event. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Seeking event sponsorships and in-kind donations
- Donor research
- Donor management system (Little Greenlight)
- Representing the interests of Will2Walk and those with SCI in the community
- Coordinating and leading efforts during events (e.g. raffle, silent auction, etc.)
- Representing sponsor and donor interests at committee meetings
Hours: 5-7 hours per week; may require more during event weeks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Will2Walk is offering a stipend up to $1,000 at the close of each event supported.
- Opportunity to gain great experience.
- May satisfy requirements for earning college credit.
How to Apply: Send cover letter with resume to email@example.com.