The Will2Walk Foundation Board of Directors has approved scholarships for eight deserving applicants. Three recipients are from Arizona, two from Florida and others from New Jersey, Wisconsin and California.
- Heather Baney of Arizona, $3,585 for a Power Assist for her wheelchair
- Joseph Delagrave of Arizona, $1,500 toward a Force RX handcycle
- Ryan DiGiovanni of New Jersey, $1,407.50 for Project Walk/Next Step
- Alvin Drevnak of Arizona, $1,000 toward a chair with treads
- Shannon Richmond of Florida, $1,407.50 for Project Walk/Next Step
- Samuel Scribner of Florida, $3,200 for Project Walk/Next Step
- Tyler Smith of Wisconsin, $2,400 for Project Walk/Next Step
- Andrew Davis of California, $500 for a treadmill
Scholarship decisions were made after a careful review and recommendation from the Will2Walk Scholarship Committee. Many thanks to the committee: Jen Chaillie, Amanda Perla, Tim Surry and Mary Vaccaro. Meet our board by clicking here!